Support Oregon PSR!
Join us in building a healthy environment and promoting sensible security policies. Make a donation to Oregon PSR today
Coal ash is toxic. Tell President Obama that protection from coal ash contamination has to be robust, mandatory and nationwide.
Oregon Hospital Green Chef Challenge
September 20, 2011
The Oregon Hospital Green Chef Challenge is a one day sustainable food education and promotion
event for hospital food service professionals.
When: Tuesday September 20th, 2011, 11:00AM-4:00PM
Where: Oregon Health & Science University, Old Library Auditorium
and Fountain Courtyard
- Watch an exciting local, sustainable and
nutritious cooking challenge
- Learn how to manage a successful hospital
- Celebrate hospital’s contribution to the local
- Hear speakers from the sustainable food and
- Discover more about what hospitals in the area
are doing to improve the health and sustainability of their food service
- Network with hospital food service
professionals, healthcare executives, producers, distributors, and public
For more information,
please go here.