Welcome to PSR's Environmental Health Policy
Institute, where we ask questions -- then we ask the experts to
answer them. Join us as physicians, health professionals,
and environmental health experts share their ideas, inspiration, and
analysis about toxic chemicals and environmental health policy.
- The Final Institute November 20, 2014
- Food and Water Safety September 22, 2014
- Childhood Cancer June 24, 2014
- The Costs of Disease April 18, 2014
- Male Infertility February 26, 2014
- Flame Retardants December 13, 2013
- Risk Assessment and Chemicals November 19, 2013
- Preemption of State Chemical Reform October 18, 2013
- Fracking Revisited August 5, 2013
- Federal Chemical Policy Reform June 28, 2013
More Topics »
Alliance of Nurses for Healthy Environments
The Alliance of Nurses for Healthy Environments (ANHE) is a network of nurses from around the country (and world) who are acting on the notion that our environment and health are inextricably connected. We are a group of nurses from all walks of our profession – hospital-based, public health, school-based, academics, and advanced practice, to name a few.
We are helping to integrate environmental health into nursing education, greening our many workplaces, incorporating environmental exposure questions into our patient histories, providing anticipatory guidance to pregnant women and parents about environmental risks to children, implementing research that addresses environmental health questions, and advocating for environmental health in our workplaces and governmental institutions.
Achieving Real Chemical Policy Reform, June 26, 2013