Welcome to PSR's Environmental Health Policy
Institute, where we ask questions -- then we ask the experts to
answer them. Join us as physicians, health professionals,
and environmental health experts share their ideas, inspiration, and
analysis about toxic chemicals and environmental health policy.
- The Final Institute November 20, 2014
- Food and Water Safety September 22, 2014
- Childhood Cancer June 24, 2014
- The Costs of Disease April 18, 2014
- Male Infertility February 26, 2014
- Flame Retardants December 13, 2013
- Risk Assessment and Chemicals November 19, 2013
- Preemption of State Chemical Reform October 18, 2013
- Fracking Revisited August 5, 2013
- Federal Chemical Policy Reform June 28, 2013
More Topics »
H. Steven Moffic, MD
H. Steven Moffic, MD is a Tenured Professor of Psychiatry
& Family and Community Medicine at the Medical College of Wisconsin. Over
his 35 year career, his academic focus has been on psychiatric ethics and
cultural psychiatry. Clinically, he has focused on underserved groups.
In recent years, his attention has been on the psychological
aspects of our current climate concerns. He has written, consulted, and
presented many times on this topic, including multimedia workshops.
He currently is the lead monthly blogger for two psychiatric
publications, Psychiatric Times and Behavioral Healthcare.
Can Psychology Solve this Climate Conundrum?, January 13, 2011