Welcome to PSR's Environmental Health Policy
Institute, where we ask questions -- then we ask the experts to
answer them. Join us as physicians, health professionals,
and environmental health experts share their ideas, inspiration, and
analysis about toxic chemicals and environmental health policy.
- The Final Institute November 20, 2014
- Food and Water Safety September 22, 2014
- Childhood Cancer June 24, 2014
- The Costs of Disease April 18, 2014
- Male Infertility February 26, 2014
- Flame Retardants December 13, 2013
- Risk Assessment and Chemicals November 19, 2013
- Preemption of State Chemical Reform October 18, 2013
- Fracking Revisited August 5, 2013
- Federal Chemical Policy Reform June 28, 2013
More Topics »
Jennifer Peterson is a managing attorney at the Environmental Integrity Project. As an attorney with EIP, Ms. Peterson advocates for the enforcement of environmental laws and helps communities obtain the protection of laws that protect public health and the environment. Ms. Peterson’s area of focus is the Clean Water Act, Clean Air Act, and Resource Conservation and Recovery Act as they pertain to coal fired power plants, oil refineries, and other large sources of pollution.
Prior to joining EIP, she interned for the Sierra Club Environmental Law Program in San Francisco and worked as a student clinician for the Environmental and Natural Resources Law Clinic in South Royalton, Vermont. Ms. Peterson graduated magna cum laude from Vermont Law School in 2007, earning her J.D. and Master of Studies in Environmental Law. She graduated cum laude from Eckerd College with a BA in Environmental Studies and Anthropology in 1999.
The Buck Stops Here: Citizens’ Role in Helping the EPA Protect Public Health, September 24, 2012