Welcome to PSR's Environmental Health Policy
Institute, where we ask questions -- then we ask the experts to
answer them. Join us as physicians, health professionals,
and environmental health experts share their ideas, inspiration, and
analysis about toxic chemicals and environmental health policy.
- The Final Institute November 20, 2014
- Food and Water Safety September 22, 2014
- Childhood Cancer June 24, 2014
- The Costs of Disease April 18, 2014
- Male Infertility February 26, 2014
- Flame Retardants December 13, 2013
- Risk Assessment and Chemicals November 19, 2013
- Preemption of State Chemical Reform October 18, 2013
- Fracking Revisited August 5, 2013
- Federal Chemical Policy Reform June 28, 2013
More Topics »
Jerome A. Paulson, MD FAAP
Jerome A. Paulson, MD is Professor of Pediatrics at the George Washington University School of Medicine & Health Sciences and Professor of Environmental & Occupational Health at the GW School of Public Health & Health Services. He is the Medical Director for National & Global Affairs of the Child Health Advocacy Institute at the Children's National Medical Center. Dr. Paulson is the director of the Mid-Atlantic Center for Children’s Health and the Environment and of the Environmental Health Track at the George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences.
Dr. Paulson is the chairperson of the executive committee of the Council on Environmental Health at the American Academy of Pediatrics. He also serves on the Children's Health Protection Advisory Committee for the US Environmental Protection Agency. He is a long-standing member of PSR and a former member of its environmental health committee.
Prenatal Exposures: A continuum of vulnerability to environmental toxicants, February 2, 2012