Welcome to PSR's Environmental Health Policy
Institute, where we ask questions -- then we ask the experts to
answer them. Join us as physicians, health professionals,
and environmental health experts share their ideas, inspiration, and
analysis about toxic chemicals and environmental health policy.
- The Final Institute November 20, 2014
- Food and Water Safety September 22, 2014
- Childhood Cancer June 24, 2014
- The Costs of Disease April 18, 2014
- Male Infertility February 26, 2014
- Flame Retardants December 13, 2013
- Risk Assessment and Chemicals November 19, 2013
- Preemption of State Chemical Reform October 18, 2013
- Fracking Revisited August 5, 2013
- Federal Chemical Policy Reform June 28, 2013
More Topics »
Marsha Honn, PhD
Marsha Honn, PhD worked for 30 years for the State of Illinois as a psychologist, having received her doctorate in Rehabilitation from Southern Illinois University with a specialty in Behavioral Medicine. She retired two years ago.
She founded and headed "Residents for Environmental Safety" in order to fight the proposed location of a hazardous waste facility from locating in her local community and won twice at two different locations. Dr. Honn was president of the Centralia IL chapter of the Association of University Women and from 1992-2000 served on the Marion County Board in Illinois.
Hidden Health Costs of Forest Fires and Control Burns, August 22, 2012