Welcome to PSR's Environmental Health Policy
Institute, where we ask questions -- then we ask the experts to
answer them. Join us as physicians, health professionals,
and environmental health experts share their ideas, inspiration, and
analysis about toxic chemicals and environmental health policy.
- The Final Institute November 20, 2014
- Food and Water Safety September 22, 2014
- Childhood Cancer June 24, 2014
- The Costs of Disease April 18, 2014
- Male Infertility February 26, 2014
- Flame Retardants December 13, 2013
- Risk Assessment and Chemicals November 19, 2013
- Preemption of State Chemical Reform October 18, 2013
- Fracking Revisited August 5, 2013
- Federal Chemical Policy Reform June 28, 2013
More Topics »
Marybeth Dunn, MPH
Marybeth Dunn has worked with various PSR chapters and the national office for over 10 years as a researcher, educator, and advocate on issues and policies regarding environmental chemical exposures and their effect on child development.
Most recently she was the Project Manager for PSR’s Safe and Healthy Children Initiative, a pilot program based on the Pediatric Environmental Health Toolkit that addresses health disparities among migrant and seasonal farmworker children. Ms. Dunn is also the Chapter Manager for the PSR Tampa Bay Chapter. She received her Master’s Degree in Public Health from Boston University in 1999.
The Safe and Healthy Children Initiative: Increasing the Knowledge and Confidence of Clinicians and Others to Address Farmworker Pesticide Exposures, August 24, 2011