Welcome to PSR's Environmental Health Policy
Institute, where we ask questions -- then we ask the experts to
answer them. Join us as physicians, health professionals,
and environmental health experts share their ideas, inspiration, and
analysis about toxic chemicals and environmental health policy.
- The Final Institute November 20, 2014
- Food and Water Safety September 22, 2014
- Childhood Cancer June 24, 2014
- The Costs of Disease April 18, 2014
- Male Infertility February 26, 2014
- Flame Retardants December 13, 2013
- Risk Assessment and Chemicals November 19, 2013
- Preemption of State Chemical Reform October 18, 2013
- Fracking Revisited August 5, 2013
- Federal Chemical Policy Reform June 28, 2013
More Topics »
Kegley is a PhD organic chemist and is currently Principal and CEO at Pesticide
Research Institute (PRI), doing environmental consulting related to pesticides.
Prior to founding PRI, she worked for 10 years for Pesticide Action Network.
She also spent 14 years in academia teaching and doing research on environmental
chemistry and organometallic chemistry at UC Berkeley, Williams College, and
Middlebury College. She is an avid gardener and chicken whisperer, and she and
her husband have a backyard garden, greenhouse, and chicken flock that supply
most of their organic vegetables and eggs year-round.
The Story of Strawberries, February 24, 2011
The Health Costs of Our Food Production System: Pesticide Exposure and Effects on Farmers, Farm Workers, and Rural Residents, August 24, 2011