Tell the Army Corps to take a hard look at the impacts of shipping explosive, dirty oil across the West by train and then through the largest oil-by-rail terminal proposed in the United States.
Leadership Circle members are truly the lifeblood of PSR. They have deep concerns about weapons of mass destruction, environmental degradation, toxic chemicals, unsustainable energy sources and other threats to human health and survival. They activate their concerns and realize solutions by supporting PSR.
Your participation as a PSR Leadership Circle member will help propel us confidently into the future to meet both the immediate and future challenges.
As a Leadership Circle Member, you will work in concert with colleagues who share your values and believe we can and must build world that promotes peace, nurtures life, and preserves our planet. In recognition of your higher level of commitment, you will also enjoy special PSR benefits and privileges. Whatever level you select you may choose to remit your gift over monthly installments, provided you charge your contribution to a credit card.
By joining at the $1,000 Bronze Laureate level, the $2,500 Silver Laureate level or the $5,000 Gold Laureate level you will receive:
- Your personal copy of PSR's Annual Report. This comprehensive update sent specially to Leadership Circle Members, keeps you informed on PSR issues and initiatives.
- Recognition on the Leadership Circle Honor Role in PSR's Annual Report, Newsletter and National Conference Programs.
- A special certificate announcing your membership in this elite group of PSR supporters. Your certificate will be personalized with your name and will identify your Leadership Circle support level.
- Exclusive 20% discount at the PSR store.
Join the Platinum Laureate member you will receive all the previously described benefits in addition to:
- A special canvas PSR tote bag.
- Invitations to Executive Director regional luncheons - an intimate gathering, collegial gathering you will enjoy to the opportunity to share in future plans of our organizations and be the first to hear about new developments.