Tell the EPA that the Clean Water Rule is a public health imperative.
Leadership Circle members are truly the lifeblood of PSR. They have deep concerns about weapons of mass destruction, environmental degradation, toxic chemicals, unsustainable energy sources and other threats to human health and survival. They activate their concerns and realize solutions by supporting PSR.
Your participation as a PSR Leadership Circle member will help propel us confidently into the future to meet both immediate and future challenges.
As a Leadership Circle Member, you will work in concert with colleagues who share your values and believe we can and must build a world that promotes peace, nurtures life, and preserves our planet. In recognition of your higher level of commitment, you will also enjoy special PSR benefits and privileges. Whatever level you select, you may choose to remit your gift over monthly installments, provided you charge your contribution to a credit card.
By joining at the $1,000 Bronze Laureate level, the $2,500 Silver Laureate level, or the $5,000 Gold Laureate level, you will receive:
- Your personal copy of PSR's Annual Report. This comprehensive update, sent specially to Leadership Circle Members, keeps you informed on PSR issues and initiatives.
- Recognition on the Leadership Circle Honor Role in PSR's Annual Report, Newsletter and National Conference Programs.
- A special certificate announcing your membership in this elite group of PSR supporters. Your certificate will be personalized with your name and will identify your Leadership Circle support level.
By joining as a Platinum Laureate member, you will receive all the previously described benefits in addition to:
- A special canvas PSR tote bag.
- Invitations to regional luncheons with the Executive Director - intimate, collegial gatherings where you will enjoy the opportunity to learn about new developments.
Page Updated December 6, 2016