- Tell Bank of America: Cut lending to the dirty coal industry!
Climate change’s threats to human health and life are growing. Will you join our latest effort to roll back climate change?
- Do you know what toxics are in the product you buy?
Many products we buy are seriously toxic – they can disrupt the hormone system, cause cancer, even birth defects. Join us in asking major retailers to remove toxic products from their shelves.
- Re: A willingness to lead
Tell Congress to approve a budget that pushes the Administration to make a bold reduction in our nuclear arsenal.
- Time to face up to climate change
Write President Obama and your Members of Congress, telling them we need to invest in clean, safe, carbon-free fuels like solar, wind and geothermal.
- You can prevent the next Cuban Missile Crisis!
50 years ago this week, the Cuban Missile Crisis brought the world to the brink of a cataclysmic nuclear war. Today, you can help ensure that the lessons of this crisis are not forgotten by writing a letter to the editor.
- Hold Candidates' Feet to the Fire!
Hold political candidates accountable to their positions on federal loan guarantees for new nuclear reactors.
- Tell Congress: No War With Iran!
As rhetoric from Congress and key leaders continues to build the case for a war with Iran, we must push back to ensure that diplomacy has a chance to work.
- Stop tax payer subsidies for dangerous and expensive new nuclear reactors
Tell your House member to defeat special subsidies for dangerous new nuclear reactors!
- Follow PSR's top level delegation to Japan
An impressive delegation of PSR leaders are now in Japan. Follow along on this journey by reading our delegation’s personal and political reflections in our new blog series.
- Tell U.S. EPA to set stronger standards for clean air
Tell the U.S. EPA to protect human health by setting stronger standards for clean air.
- You made this happen
Thanks to an outpouring of support from all of you, nearly 100 events took place over the past week commemorating the victims of the atomic bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Today, we need your help to ensure that our elected officials hear support for nuclear abolition from concerned citizens across the United States.
- Do you know who Sadako Sasaki was?
On the morning of August 6th, air-raid sirens sounded just after 7:00 AM. After a while, the all-clear sounded, and people began to move about their daily lives again. Sadako, her grandmother, her mother, and brother Masahiro were eating breakfast together. Sadako Sasaki was 2 years old on August 6th.
- Fight climate change now -- with federal action!
Support strong nationwide action to reduce greenhouse gas emissions from power plants.
- Stop New Nuclear Bomb Plants
Now is the time for Congress to make the right choices on spending and to take meaningful reductions in our bloated nuclear arsenal and military budget.
- Help prevent chemical disasters!
Please tell President Obama: You want him to use his authority under the Clean Air Act to prevent a chemical disaster near you.
- Impending Vote on Safe Chemicals Act!
Parents shouldn't have to know which products to pick to avoid toxic chemicals.
- Shocking report released at Nobel Peace Laureates Meeting. A billion at risk.
President Barack Obama has called for a world free of nuclear weapons but his recent actions to increase spending on the U.S. nuclear arsenal poses a significant threat to that vision. We ask you to join us in writing to the President to ask for robust action towards nuclear abolition.
- If you had a trillion dollars, what would YOU spend it on?
Let's raise our voices together and demand meaningful reductions in military spending.
- Stop greenhouse gases: NOW!
Join PSR in assuring the EPA that we support this critical effort to reduce climate change and improve air quality.
- Best opportunity in years to reduce military spending!
The battle over our federal budget priorities has begun. We urge you to remember that it is your money and to make your voice heard this tax season.