- Tell Bank of America: Cut lending to the dirty coal industry!
Climate change’s threats to human health and life are growing. Will you join our latest effort to roll back climate change?
- Do you know what toxics are in the product you buy?
Many products we buy are seriously toxic – they can disrupt the hormone system, cause cancer, even birth defects. Join us in asking major retailers to remove toxic products from their shelves.
- Time to face up to climate change
Write President Obama and your Members of Congress, telling them we need to invest in clean, safe, carbon-free fuels like solar, wind and geothermal.
- Tell U.S. EPA to set stronger standards for clean air
Tell the U.S. EPA to protect human health by setting stronger standards for clean air.
- Fight climate change now -- with federal action!
Support strong nationwide action to reduce greenhouse gas emissions from power plants.
- Help prevent chemical disasters!
Please tell President Obama: You want him to use his authority under the Clean Air Act to prevent a chemical disaster near you.
- Impending Vote on Safe Chemicals Act!
Parents shouldn't have to know which products to pick to avoid toxic chemicals.
- Stop greenhouse gases: NOW!
Join PSR in assuring the EPA that we support this critical effort to reduce climate change and improve air quality.
- Can Congress Prevent Cancer, Infertility, and Diabetes?
The Safe Chemicals Act would require greater safety of chemicals used in your consumer products, increase public access to health and safety information, and protect vulnerable populations like pregnant women and children.
- Stop this stealth attack on Clean Air!
Oppose a Senate amendment that is an unacceptable effort to dismantle the Clean Air Act.
- Support Obama's brave stand on Keystone XL pipeline!
Thank President Obama for his courageous and health-protecting decision not to permit construction of the Keystone XL pipeline.
- People across the nation are calling for safe chemicals. Will you?
The Safe Chemicals Act of 2011 would require the chemical industry to ensure chemicals are safe before they go on the market. Ask your Senator to support health-protective chemicals policy by making a call today.
- Urgent: Call for protection from coal ash toxics!
Let's flood the U.S. Senate with phone calls, telling our elected officials just how dangerous coal ash is, and asking them to oppose Senate bill 1751.
- You have a right to know what’s in your food
Tell the FDA that Americans want genetically engineered foods labeled. It’s your right to know what’s in your food.
- Runaway TRAIN: Attack on clean air
A bill designed to delay the cleanup of America’s air would condemn an estimated 34,000 Americans to unnecessary, premature deaths each year. Help stop this dangerous bill.
- Ozone pollution is killing us
President Obama rejected the EPA’s proposal to protect us from ozone, which contributes to asthma attacks, aggravates deadly lung diseases, and can lead to premature death. Call him now to say that ozone kills - we need effective protection!
- Take action against extremist anti-health measures
Join us in signing on to protect clean air -- and hold major polluters responsible for the harm they do to our health.
- Hello, Senator? Safer Chemicals Please!
Today we are joining with health, environmental, and community groups across the country to ask our Senators to co-sponsor the bill.
- Remove Toxic Chemicals from Cosmetics: Support the Safe Cosmetics Act of 2011
Last month, the Safe Cosmetics Act of 2011 (H.R. 2359) was introduced by Reps. Jan Schakowsky, D-Ill., Ed Markey, D-Mass., and Tammy Baldwin, D-Wisc. You can help build the momentum needed to move this bill through the House Energy and Commerce Committee.
- Protect our air from mercury and toxic gases
Everyone who breathes needs clean air! Tell the EPA: Reduce coal plant air pollution, including mercury and acid gas emissions.