- Protect Academic Freedom for Health
Sign our letter calling for University of North Carolina leaders to support their faculty against corporate harassment and intimidation. Academic freedom and the role of independent research is essential for researchers to study threats to health.
- Happy Energy Efficiency Day - Pass it on!
Today is the first-ever, nationwide Energy Efficiency Day! Help us spread the word on social media that energy efficiency is good for health.
- Show some love for the Clean Power Plan
Please help us build the groundswell of support for this important, health-protective policy by writing a letter to the editor.
- Get these dangerous chemicals out of our food!
We shouldn’t be exposed to dangerous chemicals from food containers. Tell the Food and Drug Administration to withdraw its approvals of thirty ortho-phthalates as additives in food contact articles.
- Tell Congress: Hands off EPA health protections!
Tell Congress: Hands off the health protection that EPA is trying to provide! Protect us from methane and ozone emissions now!
- Tell the Oil and Gas Industry: Lower your emissions!
Thank the EPA for releasing standard on new and modified oil and gas operations -- and ask them to move swiftly to set limits on existing methane sources. Our climate and our health are at stake.
- Has your state committed to renewable energy?
Join PSR's new campaign, Clean Energy Saves Lives. Each month you’ll take one simple action, educating your community and urging state decision-makers to opt for clean renewables and energy efficiency.