As a physician, few things are more gut-wrenching than watching a patient struggle to breathe. But the growing pollution in our air means more of my patients and our children are fighting for breath from asthma, more elderly succumbing to heart failure, a rise in strokes, and many other health impacts. When you can’t breathe nothing else matters.
- Hiroshima Nagasaki – Never Again! Attend a commemoration event near you.
- Working in Diverse Communities
- EPA standards rollback harmful to all, including Lansing residents
- AMA Calls for Climate Change Health Education in Medical Schools
- 60 Years Since the Largest U.S. Nuclear Accident and Captured Federal Agencies