As a physician, few things are more gut-wrenching than watching a patient struggle to breathe. But the growing pollution in our air means more of my patients and our children are fighting for breath from asthma, more elderly succumbing to heart failure, a rise in strokes, and many other health impacts. When you can’t breathe nothing else matters.
- Spring Cleaning: In-District Advocacy Week to tidy up our nuclear weapons mess!
- Physicians for Social Responsibility: “Trump’s Executive Orders on Pipelines Endanger Public Health to Favor Polluter Profits”
- How the cost of nuclear weapons impact Mainers
- Resolution focusing on preventing nuclear war is worthy of support
- In-District Lobby Week: Make the Case for No First Use!