As a physician, few things are more gut-wrenching than watching a patient struggle to breathe. But the growing pollution in our air means more of my patients and our children are fighting for breath from asthma, more elderly succumbing to heart failure, a rise in strokes, and many other health impacts. When you can’t breathe nothing else matters.
- The Green New Deal: Just What the Doctor Ordered
- Floridians should benefit from the governor’s recent moves
- Must-Read: “Climate Change—A Health Emergency”
- “Americans need real protection of their air, water and health, not abandonment of the EPA’s mission”: PSR Opposes Nomination of Andrew Wheeler as EPA Administrator
- Preparing Medical Students for a Warmer World