As Texans, we should inform ourselves about matters that can significantly impact our future. A report from the United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change released on Oct. 8 is a salient example. This methodical, data-driven and nonpartisan organization issued a new report with chilling implications. It says we need to take sweeping actions to curb the rise in global temperatures if we want to prevent ecological and societal catastrophe.
- Hiroshima Nagasaki – Never Again! Attend a commemoration event near you.
- Working in Diverse Communities
- EPA standards rollback harmful to all, including Lansing residents
- AMA Calls for Climate Change Health Education in Medical Schools
- 60 Years Since the Largest U.S. Nuclear Accident and Captured Federal Agencies