As Texans, we should inform ourselves about matters that can significantly impact our future. A report from the United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change released on Oct. 8 is a salient example. This methodical, data-driven and nonpartisan organization issued a new report with chilling implications. It says we need to take sweeping actions to curb the rise in global temperatures if we want to prevent ecological and societal catastrophe.
- Spring Cleaning: In-District Advocacy Week to tidy up our nuclear weapons mess!
- Physicians for Social Responsibility: “Trump’s Executive Orders on Pipelines Endanger Public Health to Favor Polluter Profits”
- How the cost of nuclear weapons impact Mainers
- Resolution focusing on preventing nuclear war is worthy of support
- In-District Lobby Week: Make the Case for No First Use!