As Texans, we should inform ourselves about matters that can significantly impact our future. A report from the United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change released on Oct. 8 is a salient example. This methodical, data-driven and nonpartisan organization issued a new report with chilling implications. It says we need to take sweeping actions to curb the rise in global temperatures if we want to prevent ecological and societal catastrophe.
- The Green New Deal: Just What the Doctor Ordered
- Floridians should benefit from the governor’s recent moves
- Must-Read: “Climate Change—A Health Emergency”
- “Americans need real protection of their air, water and health, not abandonment of the EPA’s mission”: PSR Opposes Nomination of Andrew Wheeler as EPA Administrator
- Preparing Medical Students for a Warmer World