The 100th anniversary of the World War I armistice last weekend underscored the great folly of President Donald Trump’s threat to pull out of the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty with Russia. President Vladimir Putin’s response that “there would be nothing left except an arms race” shows our world leaders have failed to learn from history.
- Spring Cleaning: In-District Advocacy Week to tidy up our nuclear weapons mess!
- Physicians for Social Responsibility: “Trump’s Executive Orders on Pipelines Endanger Public Health to Favor Polluter Profits”
- How the cost of nuclear weapons impact Mainers
- Resolution focusing on preventing nuclear war is worthy of support
- In-District Lobby Week: Make the Case for No First Use!