As a fourth-year medical student and future family medicine provider, I have a moral obligation―as does any doctor―to keep my current and future patients healthy and thriving. It’s for that reason I must speak out against acting Environmental Protection Agency Administrator Andrew Wheeler’s pending proposal, misleadingly named the “Affordable Clean Energy Rule,” to dismantle the Obama-era 2015 Clean Power Plan, which set the first and only federal limits on carbon pollution from power plants.
- The Green New Deal: Just What the Doctor Ordered
- Floridians should benefit from the governor’s recent moves
- Must-Read: “Climate Change—A Health Emergency”
- “Americans need real protection of their air, water and health, not abandonment of the EPA’s mission”: PSR Opposes Nomination of Andrew Wheeler as EPA Administrator
- Preparing Medical Students for a Warmer World