As a fourth-year medical student and future family medicine provider, I have a moral obligation―as does any doctor―to keep my current and future patients healthy and thriving. It’s for that reason I must speak out against acting Environmental Protection Agency Administrator Andrew Wheeler’s pending proposal, misleadingly named the “Affordable Clean Energy Rule,” to dismantle the Obama-era 2015 Clean Power Plan, which set the first and only federal limits on carbon pollution from power plants.
- PSR Remembers Frances Crowe
- PSR Opposes Trump EPA’s Reckless Attempt to Undo Key Health and Safety Protections Regarding Methane Emissions and Leaks
- How doctors convinced the world the planet was worth fighting for
- It’s time to listen to doctors on the risks of climate change
- PSR Chapters Focus on Nuclear Weapons in August Recess Meetings