Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-Hawaii) spoke out against President Trump’s proposal to withdraw from the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces (INF) Treaty, instead sponsoring a resolution to prohibit the use of any U.S. taxpayer dollars for weapons that violate the deal. At a news conference announcing her proposal, PSR’s Martin Fleck said, “A meaningful medical response is impossible. Therefore, we must prevent a nuclear war at all costs.”
- Hiroshima Nagasaki – Never Again! Attend a commemoration event near you.
- Working in Diverse Communities
- EPA standards rollback harmful to all, including Lansing residents
- AMA Calls for Climate Change Health Education in Medical Schools
- 60 Years Since the Largest U.S. Nuclear Accident and Captured Federal Agencies