Greater Boston PSR issued a stinging rebuttal to a Health Impact Assessment that claimed to find no potential health impacts from constructing a fracked-gas compressor station in a low-income Massachusetts coastal town. It was so powerful, the agency that wrote the HIA spoke out against the compressor station. Read the statement here.
- Hiroshima Nagasaki – Never Again! Attend a commemoration event near you.
- Working in Diverse Communities
- EPA standards rollback harmful to all, including Lansing residents
- AMA Calls for Climate Change Health Education in Medical Schools
- 60 Years Since the Largest U.S. Nuclear Accident and Captured Federal Agencies