Dr. Lynn Ringenberg, professor emeritus with University of South Florida Health Pediatrics and spokesperson for Physicians for Social Responsibility, referred to mercury as “brain poison.” She stressed that infants through 6-year-olds are especially vulnerable. “Mercury can get through the breast milk,” she emphasized.
- Spring Cleaning: In-District Advocacy Week to tidy up our nuclear weapons mess!
- Physicians for Social Responsibility: “Trump’s Executive Orders on Pipelines Endanger Public Health to Favor Polluter Profits”
- How the cost of nuclear weapons impact Mainers
- Resolution focusing on preventing nuclear war is worthy of support
- In-District Lobby Week: Make the Case for No First Use!