Dr. Lynn Ringenberg, professor emeritus with University of South Florida Health Pediatrics and spokesperson for Physicians for Social Responsibility, referred to mercury as “brain poison.” She stressed that infants through 6-year-olds are especially vulnerable. “Mercury can get through the breast milk,” she emphasized.
- New Analysis of Fracking Science Finds Serious Harms to Public Health, Environment, and Climate
- New Fracking “Compendium” Now Available
- Physicians for Social Responsibility: Finalized ACE Rule Puts People’s Health at Risk
- Help stop fracked gas: Protect our communities and climate!
- Tell presidential candidates: The U.S. must never start a nuclear war!