The lawsuit by WildEarth and Physicians for Social Responsibility alleged that the government, under former President Barack Obama, failed to comply with the National Environmental Policy Act by failing to account for emissions generated by oil and gas development when it leased parcels in the Western states of Utah, Wyoming and Colorado.
- New Analysis of Fracking Science Finds Serious Harms to Public Health, Environment, and Climate
- New Fracking “Compendium” Now Available
- Physicians for Social Responsibility: Finalized ACE Rule Puts People’s Health at Risk
- Help stop fracked gas: Protect our communities and climate!
- Tell presidential candidates: The U.S. must never start a nuclear war!