The lawsuit by WildEarth and Physicians for Social Responsibility alleged that the government, under former President Barack Obama, failed to comply with the National Environmental Policy Act by failing to account for emissions generated by oil and gas development when it leased parcels in the Western states of Utah, Wyoming and Colorado.
- Spring Cleaning: In-District Advocacy Week to tidy up our nuclear weapons mess!
- Physicians for Social Responsibility: “Trump’s Executive Orders on Pipelines Endanger Public Health to Favor Polluter Profits”
- How the cost of nuclear weapons impact Mainers
- Resolution focusing on preventing nuclear war is worthy of support
- In-District Lobby Week: Make the Case for No First Use!