One of the things that we all seem to share living in Maine is a sensibility about spending money. But when it comes to the nuclear arms budget, this is farthest from the truth. With over 4,000 warheads in the US stockpile, including 1,400 that are currently deployed, we have more than enough to keep us safe. Building additional nuclear weapons is simply a waste of money.
- New Analysis of Fracking Science Finds Serious Harms to Public Health, Environment, and Climate
- New Fracking “Compendium” Now Available
- Physicians for Social Responsibility: Finalized ACE Rule Puts People’s Health at Risk
- Help stop fracked gas: Protect our communities and climate!
- Tell presidential candidates: The U.S. must never start a nuclear war!