Members of the Greater Boston chapter of Physicians for Social Responsibility (GBPSR) argue that all pipeline infrastructure is just an accident waiting to happen. Over the past five years, notes GBPSR Chair Dr. Matt Bivens, the US has experienced one major compressor station or pipeline explosion every year.
- No rubber stamp this time: Congressional champions are resisting President Trump’s request to fund controversial “easy-fire” nukes
- Tell your U.S. Rep: Oppose funding to deploy Easy-Fire Nukes
- Greater Boston PSR Celebrates Closure of Nuclear Power Plant
- Tell your Representative: Support the “Methane Waste Prevention Act of 2019”
- Denuclearizing is a fitting honor