PSR’s recent letter helped win an extension of the comment period for the proposal to allow transport of liquefied natural gas (LNG) by rail. The extension will give us time to register our concerns about the danger to life and limb of hauling highly flammable LNG through U.S. communities. Read our letter, cosigned by 77 other organizations—and watch for a future alert inviting you to submit comments.
- Hiroshima Nagasaki – Never Again! Attend a commemoration event near you.
- Working in Diverse Communities
- EPA standards rollback harmful to all, including Lansing residents
- AMA Calls for Climate Change Health Education in Medical Schools
- 60 Years Since the Largest U.S. Nuclear Accident and Captured Federal Agencies