PSR’s recent letter helped win an extension of the comment period for the proposal to allow transport of liquefied natural gas (LNG) by rail. The extension will give us time to register our concerns about the danger to life and limb of hauling highly flammable LNG through U.S. communities. Read our letter, cosigned by 77 other organizations—and watch for a future alert inviting you to submit comments.
- PSR Remembers Frances Crowe
- PSR Opposes Trump EPA’s Reckless Attempt to Undo Key Health and Safety Protections Regarding Methane Emissions and Leaks
- How doctors convinced the world the planet was worth fighting for
- It’s time to listen to doctors on the risks of climate change
- PSR Chapters Focus on Nuclear Weapons in August Recess Meetings