The U.S. needs infrastructure that sets us up for a strong, resilient future. Technologies like solar and wind energy, battery development, and a smart grid are essential components of an energy system that meets our needs while helping to slow climate change.
Call your senators and congressperson today and ask them to speak up for including clean energy in a 21st-century infrastructure bill. Reach them by calling the congressional switchboard at 202-224-3121 and asking for your elected official by name.
Talking points to share with your senators and congressperson:
- We need an infrastructure package that supports clean, renewable energy.
- Solar and wind energy, battery development, and a smart grid are necessary to meet our needs now and in the future, while helping to slow climate change.
- Clean-energy investments should prioritize low-income communities and communities of color, since they bear disproportionate burdens from climate change and racism.
- Our country is lagging behind the times. Please support clean renewable energy in the infrastructure package to move our country ahead.
- We can make progress simultaneously on infrastructure, climate and justice.